My most recent video gives you a glimpse into what’s in my shower! Like everything else, it’s a lot of fun to see what’s in everyone’s business! The shower is no exception!
Since I have a traditional bathtub and shower combo, I don’t have much built-in room for all of my shower products – and I use a lot of products (just not all at once)! I needed a caddy to have a place to put it all while keeping my shower neat. So, in my video, I show how I organize my shower caddy and tell you about the products I keep in there!
This post is not sponsored. Some of the links below may be affiliate links. If you click on the link and/or shop via that link, I might receive a small commission. Of course, this would be at no additional cost to you.
Here’s what’s in my shower:
- Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa I’m In The Mood For Scrub foaming body scrub
- Skintimate Shave Gel
- eSalon Big Love Volumizing Shampoo
- eSalon Big Softie Volumizing Conditioner
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Sixty Second Facial
- Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche (now Chromatique Riche)
- Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche (now Chromatique Riche)
- Kerastase Aura Botanica Bain Micellaire
- Kerastase Aura Botanica Soin Fondamental
- Madam C.J. Walker Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque
- Venus Swirl Shaver
- Dove Beauty Bar in Sweet Cream
Be sure and head over to my video for more details about the products I have in my shower and how I store them!