We caught up with my friend, Holly Delgado once again from Prince & Park, an Atlanta based luxury handbag boutique. Holly is one of my friends from our Luxe Lit Book Club, a fashion book club that some of our friends put together to read and discuss fashion related books.
Prince & Park is an excellent resource when you’re looking for an authentic luxury handbag. They carry beautiful handbags from all of the top designers, which Holly sources and sells to her delighted customers all over the world.
While Holly is right in the center of the luxury handbag business, she has her dream bags, just like we all do! In this collaboration, Holly and I exchanged our dream handbag lists. Holly’s list of dream bags is below. Visit Prince & Park’s blog post to find out what my dream bags are!
Holly’s Dream Handbags
Wow, choosing a Top 5 List of dream handbags is hard, especially when you are handbag obsessed like me. I think my list could easily grow to be a Top 20, or maybe a Top 30! But, if I had to live on a deserted island and was told I could only take five handbags with me (I know that sounds ridiculous, but indulge me), I think I would choose the classics. You can never go wrong with a classic designer and a classic style. It is appropriate for all occasions, even hanging out on a deserted island. So, although I am producing this list under some duress, here it is!
- Lady Dior Bag: This small square bag made of quilted lambskin leather has been around since the 1950s. It was renamed the Lady Dior in honor of Princess Diana, which made it even more special. Over the years, it has been updated with vibrant colors and now includes a dangling D-I-O-R charm to add bling. But, it is still considered a classic that never goes out of style. And don’t we all want to carry a bag that reminds us of our favorite Princess?
- Louis Vuitton Trunk Bag: Although the current Creative Director, Nicolas Ghesquière, introduced this bag in recent seasons, it is reminiscent of the classic travel trunks that made Louis Vuitton famous. I love the traditional style and the nod to Louis Vuitton’s heritage. I think I would carry this bag every day!
- Chanel 2.55 Flap Bag: Well, you don’t have to explain why you want this bag. It is fabulous, classic and designed by Coco Chanel. Enough said!
- Hermès Kelly Bag: Another favorite bag of a princess, the Kelly Bag is named for Grace Kelly. She was first seen carrying the bag while pregnant to hide her growing belly. I love that the boxy shape still feels feminine and the look and feel of Hermès leather is simply beyond compare. The price of this bag truly puts it out of reach, but a girl can dream!
- Fendi Peekaboo Bag: This bag is a rather new addition to my list. Although it has not been around as long as other Fendi styles, it has become a classic. The drop-down closure design gives it a sense of modernity, while the boxy shape makes it feel vintage. It is a perfect blend of old and new. I would love to add this one to my closet.
Holly’s list contains such fabulous bags! Let me know in the comments sections what your top dream handbag is!
And be sure and stop by Prince & Park to see what goodies Holly has in her current inventory. She can even help you find that special bag if you don’t see it there!
Wondering what my top 5 dream handbags are? Visit this post on Prince & Park’s blog to find out!
And check out my video on My Top 5 Dream Handbags!