I just uploaded my June Ipsy Unbagging video! Once again, I’m happy with my Ipsy Glam Bag. I got four makeup items and a body lotion!
Here’s what I got in my Ipsy Bag this month:
Please note: This post is not sponsored. I paid for my Ipsy subscription myself. Some of the links below may be affiliate links. If you click on the link and/or shop via that link, I might receive a small commission. Of course, this would be at no additional cost to you.
- Luna By Luna Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Jace This is a pretty color! It’s a peachy apricot shade that will be perfect on the lid!
- Doucce Maxlash Volumizer Mascara I love this mascara’s packaging! I’m looking forward to trying it.
- theBalm Cosmetics Balm Springs Blush This is a pretty rosy peach shade. While the sample is tiny, I think I’ll like this color!
- Delectable By Cake Beauty Coconut & Cream Triple Moisture Body Lotion I was excited to get a lotion in my Ipsy bag this month! Every month, I see others get a hand lotion or body lotion in their Ipsy Bag (and wish I had gotten one) so I was happy to finally get a lotion. This one has a coconut scent! It smells like summer!
- Beauty For Real I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner I was also happy to get a brown eyeliner! At first I thought this was another black eyeliner. So, I was delighted to find that it was brown! I can always use a brown eyeliner because I go through them pretty quickly!
It’s always fun to actually watch subscription box unboxing (or in this case, unbagging) videos, so definitely visit my video where you can see all of these products as I take them out of the bag!