|Clockwise from Top: Strawberry Picnic, Sweet Pea, Eucalyptus Mint, Cherry Berry Burst, French Lavender, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Black Cherry Merlot, Crisp Morning Air, Sunlight & Apple Trees, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.|
I don’t know about you, but I love fun hand soaps. They look so pretty on the bathroom or kitchen sink. Bath & Body Works recently had a sale on their hand soaps- 10 for $30. In addition, I had a 20% coupon, so I stocked up!
I like Bath & Body Works hand soaps because they have so many scents to choose from in two different formulas. The gentle foaming soap is just that- when you pump the soap out, it foams up. It’s gentle on your hands and fun to use. The deep cleansing soaps are great because they have exfoliating beads, which help your hand lotion absorb better.
There were so many scents to choose from- classics, summer and fall. I got scents from all three:
- Eucalyptus Mint: This soap is mint green with a clean scent.
- Cherry Berry Burst: The bottle is so pretty- very pink and colorful! This is a happy, fruity fragrance with hints of cherry, pomegranate and cranberry.
- Strawberry Picnic: This one smells like a burst of strawberries! This is a summer fragrance, so I’m using that one before the summer os over!
- French Lavender: This is a classic lavender scent. The bottle is pretty too!
- Sweet Pea: I couldn’t get a bunch of Bath & Body Works hand soaps without picking up Sweet Pea! Sweet Pea is my favorite BBW scent. They’ve had this fragrance forever! It’s one of their classics.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom: The bottle is beautiful! This scent is a floral that’s also a touch powdery. This is also a BBW classic.
- Black Cherry Merlot: This is a merlot inspired hand soap, but your hands won’t smell like wine! It has hints of black cherry, raspberry and merlot. This is more of a fall fragrance. It’ll be great for the kitchen!
- Sunlight & Apple Trees: This is another fall fragrance. It smells like fresh apples!
- Crisp Morning Air: I’ll be using this one in the fall too! This is a pretty blue soap that smells like a crisp fall day. The scent is clean, fruity and crisp.
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin: This is a very fall fragrance! It smells like cinnamon and pumpkin, like the name says! This will be great for when everything is pumpkin spice scented and flavored! I always love that time of year! This one will also be good for the kitchen.
Let me know in the comments section what your favorite Bath & Body Works hand soap scent is! There are so many to choose from. It’s always fun to get different scents from season to season. I can’t wait to see what they have for the holidays!
For more on my Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps haul, click the video below: